Things To Do In Jackson Hole, Wyoming: Winter Edition
The Four Seasons Residence Club Jackson Hole is a luxurious ski resort that provides guests with plenty of on-site activities and access to Yellowstone National Park. Jackson Hole is a great place for nature lovers and athletes to enjoy the great outdoors. Make sure you're getting the true mountain experience and check out these Jackson Hole activities and attractions!
1. Go high mountain heli-skiing with the Four Seasons! A helicopter will drop you off at any of five mountain ranges where you will find untracked snow. Read more about heli-skiing at the Four Seasons Jackson Hole.
2. Try a guided dog sled tour with Jackson Hole Itiderod Dog Sled Tours. They have 170 Alaskan racing dogs available to take you on a full or half day trip through Granite Creek Canyon and the Bridge Teton National Forest. You can even take a break to swim in the warm Granite Hot Springs.
3. Go on a wildlife safari or photography safari. Jackson Hole Wildlife Safaris offers a selection of seasonal safari packages. Their winter wildlife safari is a guided tour through the Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Park in safari vehicles that include binoculars for each person, a spotting scope, and books to use during the tour. You will go through the National Elk Refuge, home to elk, bison, and bighorn sheep.
4. Take your friends and family ice skating at the Snow King Center, the most popular rink in town.
5. Experience a scenic flight over the Tetons on a private plane. Try New Flight Charters or Teton Aviation Center.
6. Get your old time photo taken. Red Velvet Swing Old Time Photo Studio has Old West themed costumes and props and will print your picture in Sepia or Aged Color to give it that old time feel.
7. Go on a horse drawn sleigh ride through a cottonwood forest, down along the banks of the Snake River with A.J. DeRosa's Sleighride & Snowshoe Adventures.
8. Try a snowcoach tour for a warmer, more social and relaxing way to see wildlife.
9. Relax at the Four Seasons Jackson Hole Spa! Long days of skiing and being out in the winter cold calls for a massage and some skin treatments. The Four Seasons Jackson Hole Spa is inspired by the tranquility of the mountain wilderness and features 16 treatment rooms, including two private spa suites (each with a Swiss shower, fireplace, and deep soaking tub).
The Four Seasons Jackson Hole
is the most luxurious Jackson Hole resort. Travel En Vogue offers individuals searching for Jackson Hole vacation rentals the opportunity to stay at an exclusive Four Seasons Jackson Hole Private Residence Club luxury ski condo. Each of these Lake Tahoe vacation rentals feature master bed and bathrooms, stone fireplace, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, living room, dining room, washer and dryer, balcony, daily maid service, and 24 hour concierge. Guests of the Four Seasons Jackson Hole vacation rentals are granted full use of the resort amenities, like outdoor heated pool, ski valet, 5-star dining, fitness center and spa, Kids Ranch, and championship golf course privileges.