Things To Do In Lake Tahoe: Lake Tahoe Activities and Attractions
The Ritz Carlton Residence Club Lake Tahoe is a great place to spend a winter vacation. There are many things to do for nature lovers and athletes. It's also a really fun place to go with family, friends, or significant others. These suggestions are the best things to do in Lake Tahoe on your ski vacation!
1. Enjoy the ski-in/ski-out convenience of your Ritz Carlton luxury ski condo, of course.
2. Tahoe Photographic Tours is a unique luxury scenic guide and photographic service. They will chauffeur you in a luxury SUV to secret Tahoe destinations, like waterfalls, back country lakes, high mountain vistas, and wildlife. You can take photos with tips from the experts, and they will photograph you and your party, edit the photos, and then put them on a DVD for you.
3. Enjoy the casinos, like Harrah's, MontBleu, Bill's Lake Tahoe Casino, Lakeside, and Harvey's.
4. Take a horse drawn carriage or sleigh ride. Try Camp Richardon's Corral.
5. Fly over Lake Tahoe on a helicopter. The Sierra Nevada Mountains have amazing scenery and seeing the lakes, rivers, waterfalls and snow capped mountain peaks from a luxury helicopter can't be beat. Heli Taho offers helicopter tours of Emerald Bay, South Shore, Sand Harbor, Lake Tahoe, and Sunset Tours. Each helicopeter has leather seats, each seat has a window, and everyone gets noise reduction headsets.
6. Rent a snowmobile and explore the mountains on your own. There is a rental place off of Highway 267 just south of the Northstar Ski area entrance.
7. There are several museums in the area as well:
> Donner Memorial State Park/Emigrant Trail Museum (Truckee)
> Kid Zone Children's Museum (Truckee)
> Western SkiSport Museum (Soda Springs)
> Gatekeeper's Cabin Museum (Tahoe City)
> Watson Cabin Living Museum (Tahoe City)
> Tahoe Maritime Museum (Homewood)
> Ehrman Mansion (Tahoma)
> Vikinsholm Mansion & VIsitor Center (Emerald Bay)
8. Go shopping on Donner Pass Road.
9. Ice skate in North Star Village.
10. Have fun tubing at Northstar Lake Tahoe. There is tubing mid mountain where you pay by the hour. On the weekends that usually ensures about 5 rides, and more on the weekdays.
11. Wilderness Dog Sled Tours can take you on a daytime or sunset ride through the mountains. One sled accommodates 2 adults and 2 children.
12. After you've finished a long day of skiing and sightseeing, relax at the Ritz Carlton Lake Tahoe mountain inspired spa. There are 16 treatment rooms, a fitness center and a wellness program that includes spinning, yoga, and Pilates. There is also a private restoration lounge with a relaxing fireplace, a dry heat lodge, and a pinyon pine steam room.
Ritz Carlton Lake Tahoe Vacation Rentals
Lake Tahoe Casinos
Lake Tahoe Nightlife
Lake Tahoe Restaurants: Waterfront Dining
The Ritz Carlton Lake Tahoe
resort in North Lake Tahoe is a luxury ski-in/ski-out resort in California. Traven En Vogue offers individuals searching for Lake Tahoe vacation rentals the opportunity to stay at an exclusive Ritz Carlton Lake Tahoe Private Residence Club luxury ski condo. Each of these Lake Tahoe vacation rentals feature master bed and bathrooms, stone fireplace, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, living room, dining room, washer and dryer, balcony, twice daily maid service, and 24 hour concierge. Guests of the Ritz Carlton Lake Tahoe vacation rentals are granted full use of the resort amenities, like outdoor heated pool, ski valet, 5-star dining, fitness center and spa, and Ritz Kids program.